- Tweets have dates
- Tweets work for LastFM events
Monthly Archives: December 2009
Can Tweet events (on Twitter) now
- You can now post events to your Facebook profile from the Event screen
- Event screen layout changed
It may have taken a few tries, but this release definitively fixes a force close on the Event screen. Some events do not have a start date (either coming from LastFM or BandsinTown). Their content is user generated after all. Alice was assuming that the start date would always be set – hence the bug. Thanks Maks for your help debugging this one!
If anyone else still has a force close, please send me a log with ‘SendLog’.
Minor bug fix on Date Parsing – apparently SimpleDateFormat is not threadsafe.
I just discovered an app which can be used to easily send developers (ie me) log files so that I can fix hard to reproduce bugs… it’s called ‘SendLog’ (just search in the market).
Then reproduce the bug and email me the log.
A very minor patch to fix a bug I found.
- Fixed a force close bug on the event screen
- Cleaned up the event description when it is added to the calendar